}

March 25, 2014

LOVING LATELY | MARCH



here's what i've been loving lately:
(for direct links to all products mentioned, be sure to click on the images above.)

1. maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser / feels soft on my skin + great to use as a foundation primer.

2. maybelline baby lips dr. rescue in 60 berry soft / current favorite lip product, perfect nudey-pink + acts as both chapstick & lipstick (i'm sold.)

3. urban decay eyeshadow in stray dog / my current go-to everyday eyeshadow, blends like butter, swipe it on the lid + under the lower lash line & you are g-to-g.

4. bath & body works foaming handsome soap in lemon mint leaf / makes my hands feel so clean + smells a-mazing.

5. lolita lempicka perfume / a perfume of mine i have rediscovered, a crisp floral scent with liqourice, violet, cherry, vanilla, etc.

6. eos pomegranate raspberry shave cream / feels so soft on my skin + smells absolutely delicious.

7. pink sugar hair perfume / another product i have rediscovered, leaves my hair smelling sweet as candy all day long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!