}

February 22, 2014

TOP FIVE | LIP PRODUCTS

for  today's post i thought i'd share five of my current favorite lip products. a few of these have been mentioned in previous blog posts, so i hope i'm not being too repetitive, but i can't help it they're my favorites!

here they are at random, my top five favorite lip products:

1. revlon super lustrous lipstick | 616 wink for pink
price: $6.99 (at ulta)
this is literally the first lipstick i ever bought…crazy! & i still love it today, this particular shade is the perfect natural/nudey pink & it always makes me feel pretty.
check it out here!

2. rimmel lasting finish lipstick | 006 pink blush
price: 5.49 (at ulta)
let's just take a moment to appreciate the fact that a man complimented me on this lip shade when i was wearing it the other day…that's big! the perfect girly pink shade that apparently draws in the men ;)
check it out here!

3. revlon colorburst matte balm | 220 showy
price: $8.99 (at ulta)
i wore this on valentine's day & absolutely loved it. this matte balm has great staying power & the color is so bright, fun, & feminine.
check it out here!

4. c.o. bigelow lemon lip balm
price: $7.50 (at bath & body works)
i work at bath & body works, & i'd been eyeing this lip balm for a while (i love lemon) i'm so glad i finally bought it because it is now my all time favorite/holy grail lip balm…it tastes amazing, smells amazing, glides on smoothly, & moisturizes all day long.
check it out here!

5. lancome color design sensational lip color | pale lip
price: $22.50 (at ulta)
this is one of those makeup products my mom gifted me (she worked at neiman marcus & saks a few years ago) i just recently started using it & let me tell you, i love it! if you're just starting to get into nudes like i am, this is the perfect transition color, a natural nude that is simply pretty, not too in-your-face or over-the-top.
check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!