}

February 9, 2014

LOVING LATELY | FEBRUARY

often, when i sit down to write a blog post i can think of one or two random share-worthy things i've been loving, but despite all their greatness, i can't bring myself to blurt out an entire blog post over one lipstick or beauty product. so, i decided to gather all the little things i've been loving & put them into one blog post: loving lately. in the future, look for all my loving latelies in the features column of my blog.

lately, i've been loving…

1. the date lightly lined bra from victoria's secret / flirty, girly, & comfortable 
2. rimmel lasting finish lipstick in 06 pink blush / the prettiest pink color & smells like bubblegum 
3. xhilaration two pack v-day crew socks from target / dorky 'n cute (my favorite combo) 
4. victoria's secret pear glace fragrance mist / an old favorite, smells amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!