}

March 6, 2014

SPRINGSPIRATION


i can't believe spring is almost here. i just finished up midterms & tomorrow marks my first official day of spring break. the weather here in texas has been crazy, last week was sunny & warm & i found myself in shorts & skirts but this week was cold & gloomy. i can't wait for spring to roll around & the weather to start warming up for good.

i've been gaining a ton of spring inspiration on pinterest lately & thought i'd share some of my favorite photos i've discovered & thought's on this year's spring trends. for more springspiration follow my "spring" board on pinterest here.

1. tulips tulips tulips…

tulips are my absolute favorite flower at the moment & i say this because i am also impartial to gerber daisies. nothing says spring quite like a fresh bouquet of flowers & i'll certainly be adding a brightly colored tulip or two to my bedroom; i love the way the arrangement of white tulips livens up the room in the photo above.

photo creds: 1 & 2

2. skater skirts…

my hunt for springspiration turned up a multitude of vibrant skater skirts & i have a feeling these will be a major trend for spring 2014. shorter skirts in fun, bright colors seem to be the most popular, & as far as i'm concerned, the poofier, the better. dress one down for lunch with friends or dress one up for the perfect girly date look or easter sunday ensemble.

photo creds: 3 & 4

3. pastels…

a spring staple. i am in love with essie nail polishes & these pastel shades are really catching my eye. one of my all time favorites? essie's "bikini so teeny." but pastels for spring definitely don't stop at your finger tips, those pastel earrings are the perfect touch to a spring outfit or pairing to a little white dress & i cannot wait to add some pretty pastel throw pillows to my white bed.

photo creds: 5 & 6

4. florals…

it comes as no surprise that florals will be a trend for spring 2014. floral printed tops, pants, skirts, etc. add an instant touch of spring to any outfit while fresh flowers liven up any room. & don't forget to give your phone a little spring update, i'm currently sporting this floral background & this coordinating phone case in white.

photo creds: 7



*if you are the owner of any of the photos used above do not hesitate to contact me. i would love to provide the proper link to content if necessary & give credit where credit is due; i did so to the best of my availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!